Hydronix SPC Series Polyester Pleated Cartridges are manufactured from durable polyester to provide you with a superior pleated cartridge that is durable, washable, and reusable. These cartridges reduce sediment, particulates, dirt, sand, and silt.
Hydronix SPC Series Pleated Cartridges are bacteria and chemical resistant and provide great dirt holding capacity to extend the time between cartridge change outs. These cartridges can be used in residential, commercial and industrial applications.
The Polyester media is pleated around a Polypropylene core for added strength and the ends are immersed in a thermosetting Vinyl Plastisol, which fuses the three components together forming a unified end cap and gasket.
Hydronix SPC Series Polyester Pleated Cartridges are of a consistent and uniform quality and are unsurpassed in performance and value.
- Product Dimensions: 9-7/8" H x 2.5" W
- Initial PSI at Flow Rate (gpm): 1 PSI at 10 gpm (0.1 bar at 38 L/min)
- Micron Rating: 10
- Temperature Range: 40 degree F to 125 degree F (4.4 degree C to 51.7 degree C)
- Filter Media: Non-woven polyester
- End Caps: Vinyl plastisol
- Core: Polypropylene