Reverse Osmosis Membrane Housing for Standard RO Membranes (Use with standard 11.75" to 12" RO Membranes; Three 1/8" FPT Ports; Also known as MH03-1812WH):
- The RO Membrane Housing can be used with most 11.75" to 12" reverse osmosis membrane elements.
- This reverse osmosis membrane housing has a thicker body for stronger durability and stronger membrane cup design to prevent cracking.
- The RO membrane housing has three standard 1/8” threaded ports.
- This Reverse Osmosis Membrane housing utilizes a flat gasket and an o-ring to ensure a true double o-ring seal. Other RO membrane housings lacking one o-ring will leak.
- You do not have to worry about bypass of Brine water to the Permeate side which is quite common on most other housings manufactured today.
- The reverse osmosis membrane housing has been Tested and Certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material and structural integrity requirements only.
· HOUSING: POLYPROPYLENE
· CAP: POLYPROPYLENE
· O-RING: EPDM
· MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE: 125°F (51.7°C)
· MAXIMUM PRESSURE: 100 PSI (7 BAR)
· INLET/OUTLET: 1/8" FPT