Resintech SIR-900 is a high capacity synthetic absorbent media that is highly selective for lead, arsenic, and fluoride. The extremely high surface area and pore distribution gives this media the highest possible operating capacity and lowest possible leakage.
Features and benefits:
- Synthetic aluminum oxide that is specifically processed to have a minimum of fines and other foreign matter
- Removes metals through a combination of adsorption and chemical reaction with the media, thus the removal is not dependent on ion exchange
- Uniform particle size similar to ion exchange resins
- Minimal shrinkage and low pressure loss
- Physically stable and can be used over a wide pH range